This week, the youngest wants to play chef and learns the value of “no” and the kids don’t know what my pants signify.
WAIT! STOP! Before you go forward, go back and check out all the notes you might have missed.
- Parenting Tip #500
- Parenting Tips #501-510
- Parenting Tips #511-520
- Parenting Tips #521-530
- Parenting Tips #531-540
Ok, now that we’re all caught up, let’s get on with the show.
Parenting Tip #541
The list of most stressful jobs should go
5) anyone on Kanye West’s PR team
Parenting Tip #542
Everything takes forever.
Parenting Tip #543
A little effort goes a long way.
Parenting Tip #544
It’s a simple request.
Parenting Tip #545
Parenting Tip #546
“We’re not late, you just picked the wrong time to expect us someplace.”
Parenting Tip #547
You’d think these kids could pick up on my signals by now.
Parenting Tip #548
These kids are getting too damn smart.
Parenting Tip #549
Sometimes I succeed. Most times I fail. But I just try again next time.
Parenting Tip #550
It’s a mystery.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites Every Mom & Dad Should Read
- Where To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R’ Us Is Gone
- 33 Great Riddles For Kids With Answers
- 25+ Walt Disney World Vacation Tips & Advice From Magic Kingdom Experts
- 100+ Great Gifts For Dad You Never Thought To Buy
Did you love this article? Subscribe via EMAIL and never miss another one again!
How To Peel Sticky Notes Correctly – Because You’re Doing It Wrong