This time-lapse video of a kid recreating the Titanic using LEGO is pretty amazing.
Then you stop to think how much it probably cost for this kit or to collect all of the bricks necessary to build the “world’s most unsinkable ship.”
According to the official LEGO website, this monster would run about $300 but there is a smaller version for around $100.
This video has clocked over 36M views. It’s easy to see why. LEGO fans are nuts!!
Here’s another timelapse video of a smaller Titanic LEGO with some peaceful music that will lull you into thinking this build would be fun and relaxing.
How much for LEGO mini-figs of Jack and Rose to put onboard Titanic Lego?
I’d leave them floating around the side of the Titanic with Jack constantly screaming “ROSE MOVE OVER! THERE’S ENOUGH ROOM ON THAT PIECE OF WOOD FOR BOTH OF US! THIS WATER IS FREEZING!!!”
Even though LEGO doesn’t make an official Titanic building set, sets are available from other manufacturers.
- This COBI R.M.S. Titanic set contains 600 pieces and includes an R.M.S. Titanic iceblock to display with the famous ship.
- This Titanic building block kit from SuSenGo contains 1021 pieces blocks and the blocks are compatible with other brands.
- The Oxford Titanic Building Block Kit is a special edition and contains 907 pieces.
- Nanoblocks are a construction product which allows the most intricate of model making with unique tiny-sized blocks. They have a Titanic set as well.
- And finally, the POCO DIVO RMS Titanic Micro Block Building Set has 1860 pieces and comes with detailed instructions and the blocks are made from non-toxic and non-corrosive material.
For less expensive but still awesome LEGO stuff that aren’t connected to major tragedy, go here.
MORE COOL LEGO STUFF THAT ISN’T THE TITANIC
LEGO Gifts For Fans That Aren’t Building Sets
This LEGO Thor Is Life-Sized And Took 290 Hours To Build
LEGO Architecture Studio Set Is Perfect For Kids Who Hate Superheroes
Best Websites To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R’ Us Is Gone
Did you love this article? Subscribe via EMAIL and never miss another one again!