The American Chemical Society’s YouTube channel, Reactions, posted the most important video of all time.
They’ve answered the question I’ve asked myself, thousands of times, especially in the middle of the night.
Why does stepping on LEGOs hurts so god damn much?!?
“This week Reactions explains the science behind the soul-crushing pain of stepping on a LEGO. We’re talking nociception today folks, and the chemistry of how these little two gram blocks pack enough punch to send you into orbit.”
The video also explains why stepping on anything sucks, but more specifically, why those little awesome blocks hurt so damn much.
Why Does Stepping On LEGOs Hurt So Bad?
LEGO Stuff That Doesn’t Hurt At All
- LEGO Gifts For Fans That Aren’t Building Sets
- LEGOs Are Therapy And There’s No Copay
- There’s So Much To Love About This Classic LEGO Ad From 80s
- LEGO Architecture Studio Set Is Perfect For Kids Who Don’t Give A Crap About Heroes
- LEGO Sculptures Cast Amazing Wall Shadows
JUST FOR PARENTS