The New York Times profiles an eccentric man claiming to be the long-lost son of Donald Trump’s — Titan.
Alright, it’s not really the son of Donald Trump, it’s the brainchild of sketch comedy group Skootch Comedy, but it’s an interesting theory.
Let’s just imagine you might just be the illegitimate son of Donald Trump. You’ve known for some time but never really considered making it known to The Donald or the rest of the world. Then the whole presidential bid begins and the insanity and racism and stupidity and you think to yourself “I could be the man who brings this all to an end.” It’s kind of like that killing Hitler baby scenario. The illegitimate son of Donald Trump could topple the entire situation and brings Trumps campaign of insanity to a crashing halt.
You could wait it out and see if the guy actually does — god fucking help us — become president. Then imagine THAT reveal. It might not be a bad position to be the unknown son of Donald Trump.
Now, if it’s an illegitimate daughter, she should NEVER come forward. We all know how Trump feels about his daughters.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites & Blogs Every Mom And Dad Should Read
- Amazing! 75 Best Life Quotes To Share With Your Kids
- Best Men’s Websites Every Dad Should Read
- Best Websites To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R’ Us Is Gone
- Dad Websites Every Man Should Read At Least Once A Week
- Single Parent Resources: The Best Websites For Solo Mothers & Fathers
JUST FOR PARENTS