Single Parent Resources
Here are some of the leading single parent resources and best parenting websites for single mothers and fathers raising kids alone.
According to the US Census, there are 10 million single mother-led families in the United States.
Around 16.1% of single-parent households today are headed by fathers— up from 12.5% in 2007.
Whether it’s a man or a woman caring for kids, it’s important for single parents to know they’re not alone.
Here’s a list of single-parent resources every mom and dad should know.
The Solo Parent Society (SPS) is a national platform that was started in 2017.
The goal of the SPS is to help equip and support Solo Parents to do more than just survive the solo struggles. They’ve seen individuals and families thrive in this season and we want you to experience the same.
The SPS helps build authentic communities of single parents, provide powerful resources for solo parents and offer support and relief.
View this post on Instagram
And the one thing is usually always dirty/in the wash/missing. . . . #dads #dadlife #dadsofinstagram #dadstuff #funny #kids #lifewithkids #parenting101 #truth #parenting #parentingtips #parentinglife #parentingdoneright #parentingwin #fatherhood #parentingproblems #handwriting #notes #messagewithabottle #singledad #bachelorpad #singleparent
The Single Parents Alliance of America (SPAOA) is comprised of information, Third Party Programs, and savings for single parents across the US.
The organization is dedicated to the purpose of supplying information about financial planning, advice, articles, and other services beneficial to single parents.
The SPAOA website is a unique forum for information and resources for single parents across America, as well as a place for members to interact and provide support and advice.
Single Parent Advocate is a non-profit organization committed to educating, equipping and empowering single parents with resources, practical assistance, emotional encouragement and social networking to better their lives, and those of their children.
They’re a nonprofit that reaches out to help single parents, their children, and their support organizations.
On the Single Parent Advocate website, single mothers and fathers will find links to resources that provide strong and suitable aid for families that are government, non-profit, and faith-based solutions.
- Stay-At-Home Parent Websites & Books To Make Life With Kids Easier
- Divorced Couple Explains Why They Still Take Family Photos Together
- 8 Photos Of Kids Parents Should Never Post Online
- Parents Share Their Childhood Fears That Sound Insane Now
Other people don’t truly understand how tough it is to be a single parent—day after day after day.
Single & Parenting groups address the biggest concerns of single mothers and fathers. You’ll discover how to deal with your deep-down worries and your day-to-day struggles.
At a weekly Single & Parenting group, you’ll meet with other single parents to learn and discuss some amazing parenting strategies and hope-filled insights.
Parents Without Partners provides single parents and their children with an opportunity for enhancing personal growth, self-confidence and sensitivity towards others by offering an environment for support, friendship and the exchange of parenting techniques.
For the young children of single parents, it offers them the opportunity to meet peers living within the same family structure and thriving.
JUST FOR PARENTS
New Dad Baby Shower Gift Set
Official 2019 Message With A Bottle Calendar
Death Before Decaf
The New Dad Dictionary
SingleParent411 is an online resource devoted to addressing the unique and complex needs faced by today’s single parent…a source of inspiration, encouragement and support…a special place created by, for, and about today’s single parent.
SingleParent411 is a haven where single parents can learn, meet and discuss topics relevant to the single parents, an interactive community of single parents engaged in taking the steps necessary to ensure healthy futures for their children.
MORE SINGLE PARENT RESOURCES
- Resources, Scholarships and Financial Aid for Single Moms & Dads in School
- Join the Single Dad forum on Reddit
- Subscribe to the Single Parent Forum on Reddit
- Single Parent Meet – A single parent resource for parents ready to date again.
BOOKS FOR SINGLE PARENTS
- The Co-Parenting Handbook: Raising Well-Adjusted and Resilient Kids from Little Ones to Young Adults through Divorce or Separation
- The Badass Single Mom’s Survival Guide
- Single Parents: Daily Grace for the Hardest Job
- Dating and the Single Parent
- The Kickass Single Mom: Be Financially Independent, Discover Your Sexiest Self, and Raise Fabulous, Happy Children
- My Single Mom Life: Stories and Practical Lessons for Your Journey
- The Single Dad’s Survival Guide: How to Succeed as a One-Man Parenting Team
- But Dad!: A Survival Guide for Single Fathers of Tween and Teen Daughters
- How to Get Your Son Back: 7 Steps to Reconnect and Repair Your Relationship