This week in helpful parenting advice – youth sports, yoga teachers, visiting the grocery store and leftovers.
If you’re behind on your parenting note reading, catch up by checking out the last few updates:
- Parenting Tips #395 – 400
- Parenting Tips #401-410
- Parenting Tips #411-420
- Parenting Tips #421-430
- Parenting Tips #431-440
Parenting Tip #461
Parenting Tip #462
But if you call it “me time”, it’s acceptable.
Or you can call it irony.
Parenting Tip #463
Feel free to scar your children this way as well.
Parenting Tip #464
Seriously, how much fun would this be for parents?
Ok, fine, it would traumatize most kids but THINK OF THE PARENTS!
Parenting Tip #465
Parenting Tip #466
The most important point to stress is “assholes never change but you can change the way you react to them.”
Parenting Tip #467
Parenting Tip #468
Parenting Tip #469
Parents. Where are our fucking trophies?
Parenting Tip #470
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites Every Mom & Dad Should Read
- Where To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R’ Us Is Gone
- 33 Great Riddles For Kids With Answers
- 25+ Walt Disney World Vacation Tips & Advice From Magic Kingdom Experts
- 100+ Great Gifts For Dad You Never Thought To Buy
Did you love this article? Subscribe via EMAIL and never miss another one again!
How To Peel Sticky Notes Correctly – Because You’re Doing It Wrong