This week, a few parenting notes about the holidays, daylight savings, and my favorite pastime – getting flu shots.
If you’re behind on your parenting note reading, catch up by checking out the last few updates:
- Parenting Tips #395 – 400
- Parenting Tips #401-410
- Parenting Tips #411-420
- Parenting Tips #421-430
- Parenting Tips #431-440
Parenting Tip #451
“You see..it’s because…farmers?”
Parenting Tip #452
“Better yet, hold it until we get home.”
Parenting Tip #453
“That’s a fine story, son. Come back in ten minutes and tell it to me again and let’s see how close you get.”
Parenting Tip #454
I’m a jerk sometimes.
Parenting Tip #455
Looks like the city is gonna perish.
Parenting Tip #456
Parenting Tip #457
Parenting Tip #458
I’m on my 9th flu shot this season.
Parenting Tip #459
Luckily, not many people will watch the video is 48 minutes long and mostly shot with the camera pointing up-nostril.
Parenting Tip #460
My son came up with this #starwars joke when he was 6 years old and it’s still hilarious.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites Every Mom & Dad Should Read
- Where To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R’ Us Is Gone
- 33 Great Riddles For Kids With Answers
- 25+ Walt Disney World Vacation Tips & Advice From Magic Kingdom Experts
- 100+ Great Gifts For Dad You Never Thought To Buy
Did you love this article? Subscribe via EMAIL and never miss another one again!
How To Peel Sticky Notes Correctly – Because You’re Doing It Wrong