Clint Edwards is a writer and creator of the popular parenting website No Idea What I’m Doing.
It’s one of the best dad websites that every father should read.
When he’s not saying insane things to his kid, his work has been featured on Good Morning America, The New York Times, The Washington Post and The Huffington Post.
Clint’s also the author of the book This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things with another book on the way.
Here’s a list of all of Clint’s work that appeared on this website.
‘No Idea What I’m Doing’ Archive
- 5 Important Life Skills I’ve Learned From My Toddler
- How I Reacted To My Son Expressing His Love Of Pink
- Never Say This To Your Wife When The Kids Keep You Both Up All Night
- How A Punch In The Balls Led To A Talk With My Son About Puberty
- A Conversation With My 7-Year-Old About My Tattoos
- I Said The ‘P’ Word To My Wife And Not The One You’re Assuming
- It Isn’t Often I Get To Be My Wife’s Hero
- I Asked My Wife If She Would Get Remarried If I Died
- My Wife Gave Birth – The Least I Could Do Was Get A Vasectomy
- Why I’m Afraid I Might Never Understand My Daughter
- The 5 Stages Of Cleaning With Children
- 17 Things I Plan On Doing To My Kid’s First Car Just For Payback!
MORE FROM CLINT
The Exact Moment My Kids Realized I’m Human
10 Insane Things I’ve Said To My Toddler That Made Sense At The Time
Lessons My Kids Learned The Hard Way – And I’m Glad
The Day We Caught Our Kids Checking Out Each Other’s Butthole
My Reaction To Finding Out My Wife Uses A Period Tracking App
Remember to check out “No Idea What I’m Doing” for more great parenting pieces.