“Perry, if you haven’t made your bed, it’s too late. Throw it away!”
That line murdered me.
This mom freaking out about company coming over is actually a character named Gayle Waters-Waters and she’s played by the hilarious Chris Fleming. Gayle is a recurring character and has an entire series of videos and Fleming’s videos have over 36 million views.
Not only is this video of a mom freaking out about company coming over hilarious it’s absolutely relatable. Every mom has done this since, well, since moms started working full time and doing a hundred other things in a day besides cleaning the house. Although, I imagine even stay-at-home moms react this way.
And where is dad in all this insanity? Probably hiding under a bed or pretending to do yard work to avoid the panic tornado. I’d like to film a dad version of this video where I just walk from room to room with a leaf blower or power washer.
Mom freaking out about company coming over
MORE FUNNY STUFF FOR MOM TO FREAK OUT ABOUT
- 20 ‘Total Dad Moves’ I Haven’t Done Yet — But It’s Only A Matter Of Time
- Mom Sets Up Hidden Cam And Finds Out Exactly What Dad Does With The Kids When She’s Not Home
- Hate Your Mother-In-Law? This Song Explains Perfectly Why Most Women Do
- When Parents Try To Netflix And Chill
- Is This The Illegitimate Son Of Donald Trump?
- ‘Dadholes’ Nail Everything Wrong With Christmas
- Funny Family Christmas Cards Will Make Your Season Bright
- Handy Guide To Bar-Hopping With A Pregnant Woman
- This Funny Craigslist Ad Is Looking For ‘Generic Father’ For Backyard BBQ
- Artist Changes Paperback Books Cover Art And It’s Hilarious