Inspirational Quotes For Men
These inspirational quotes for men are some of the most powerful drugs available without a prescription.
Can you think of anything else in life that provides motivation, excitement, purpose and just an overall feeling of awesomeness like an inspirational quote?
If you can, bottle it up! You’ll make millions.
Sometimes a person just needs that little spark of motivation, inspiration or even humor to get through a tough moment.
These inspirational quotes are intended to do a little bit of everything — be the helping hand through a tough time, a guiding light through an uncomfortable experience or a hearty laugh because laughter is always the best medicine.
Inspirational Quotes For Men Every Dad Should Read
“Life’s not about hard of a hit you can give….it’s about how many you can take, and still keep moving forward.” — Sylvester Stallone in Rocky
Inspirational quotes can come from anywhere, or anyone, because all of us have a little Confucius inside of us. The quote can come from a famous face, philosopher, business maverick or sports legend.
From stay-at-home moms to self-help gurus, these inspirational quotes for men can come from anywhere. Oprah, Othello and even Oscar the Grouch.
Enjoy these inspirational quotes or subscribe to the website to get quotes and articles sent right to your inbox.
100+ Inspirational Quotes For Men
“The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions” — Leonardo da Vinci
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.” — Bob Marley
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet keep looking. Don’t Settle.” — Steve Jobs
“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bull shit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” — The Wolf of Wall Street
“Talent wins games but teamwork and intelligence wins championships!” — Michael Jordan
“Women love us for our defects. If we have enough of them, they will forgive us everything, even our gigantic intellects.” — Oscar Wilde
“Men rise from one ambition to another: first, they seek to secure themselves against attack, and then they attack others.” — Niccolo Machiavelli
Never make permanent decisions based on temporary feelings — Wiz Khalifa
“I may look calm, but in my head I’ve killed you 3 times” — unknown
“Age is of no importance unless you are a CHEESE” — Billie Burke
“The truth is found when men are free to pursue it.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
“My common sense is tingling.” — Deadpool
“Passion makes idiots of the cleverest men, and makes the biggest idiots clever.” — Francois de La Rochefoucauld
“When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.” — Barney Stinson
“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I’m not” — Kurt Cobain
“If plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters!” — Unknown
“Two things are infinite. The Universe and human stupidity. And I’m not so sure about the universe.” — Albert Einstein
“Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
“I don’t do drugs. I am drugs.” — Salvador Dali
“Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.” — Buddha
“Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.” — Socrates
“The man who has no imaginations has no wings” — Muhammad Ali
“If you’re going through hell, KEEP GOING” — Winston Churchill
“The question I ask myself like almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?’… Unless I feel like I’m working on the most important problem that I can help with, then I’m not going to feel good about how I’m spending my time.” — Mark Zuckerberg
“Nothing is impossible the word itself says ‘I’m possible’” — Audrey Hepburn
“If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.” — Unknown
“Sometimes solitude is one of the most beautiful things on earth” — Charles Bukowski
“I am an agnostic; I do not pretend to know what many ignorant men are sure of.” — Clarence Darrow
Inspirational Books Every Man Should Read
It’s important to pull inspiration from countless sources. While quotes are good, reading an inspirational book during the day also helps brings things into perspective.
Here are some inspirational books every man should read and add to his personal library.
- Think Like a Warrior: The Five Inner Beliefs That Make You Unstoppable – If you want to take control of your life and achieve your biggest dreams, you must develop a “warrior mindset.” This book will show you how to stop thinking like a victim and start thinking like a warrior.
- Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life – Are you tired of feeling fu*ked up? If you are, Gary John Bishop has the answer. In this straightforward handbook, he gives you the tools and advice you need to demolish the slag weighing you down and become the truly unfu*ked version of yourself.
- The One Year Uncommon Life Daily Challenge – Strengthen the core of your life and faith on a year-long journey with beloved Super Bowl–winning former head coach Tony Dungy!
- Fearless: The Undaunted Courage and Ultimate Sacrifice of Navy SEAL Team SIX Operator Adam Brown – Fearless is the story of a man of extremes, whose courage and determination were fueled by faith, family, and the love of a woman.
- Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life…And Maybe the World – Told with great humility and optimism, this timeless book provides simple wisdom, practical advice, and words of encouragement that will inspire readers to achieve more, even in life’s darkest moments.
- Claim Your Power: A 40-Day Journey to Dissolve the Hidden Blocks That Keep You Stuck and Finally Thrive in Your Life’s Unique Purpose – Has your vision board turned into just wishful thinking? Do you believe in the power of intention and goal setting, but are losing self-respect because you aren’t following through? Do you feel completely stuck in life?If things haven’t been going the way you’ve planned, know this: Everything changes the moment you discover your life’s unique purpose.
- Character Is Destiny: Inspiring Stories We Should All Remember – Senator John McCain tells the stories of celebrated historical figures and lesser-known heroes whose values exemplify the best of the human spirit.
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind: In The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, Dr. Joseph Murphy gives you the tools you will need to unlock the awesome powers of your subconscious mind. You can improve your relationships, your finances, your physical well-being.
- Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence-and How You Can, Too – Four-time New York Times bestselling author Gary Vaynerchuk offers new lessons and inspiration drawn from the experiences of dozens of influencers and entrepreneurs who rejected the predictable corporate path in favor of pursuing their dreams by building thriving businesses and extraordinary personal brands.
- Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial – Wake up and take control of your life! From the bestselling author of Inner Strength, Unlimited Power, and MONEYMaster the Game, Anthony Robbins, the nation’s leader in the science of peak performance, shows you his most effective strategies and techniques for mastering your emotions, your body, your relationships, your finances, and your life.
More Inspirational Quotes For Men, According To Women
- The way to achieve your own success is to be willing to help somebody else get it first.” — Iyanla Vanzant
- “There are two kinds of stones, as everyone knows, one of which rolls.” — Amelia Earhart
- “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” — Estée Lauder
“One’s philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes… and the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities.” — Maya Angelou
- “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” — Margaret Mead
- “We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat; they do not exist.” — Queen Victoria, Former Queen of England
- “Leadership should be more participative than directive, more enabling than performing.” — Mary D. Poole
- “Leadership is a series of behaviors rather than a role for heroes.” — Margaret Wheatley
- “We treat our people like royalty. If you honor and serve the people who work for you, they will honor and serve you.” — Mary Kay Ash
- “A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don’t necessarily want to go, but ought to be.” — Former First Lady Rosalynn Carter
- “My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” — Helen Keller
- “Don’t you dare underestimate the power of your own instinct.” — Barbara Corcoran
- “I wake up every morning and think to myself, ‘How far can I push the company forward in the next 24 hours?’” — Leah Busque
- “Surround yourself with a trusted and loyal team. It makes all the difference.” — Alison Pincus
- “As a leader, it’s a major responsibility on your shoulders to practice the behavior you want others to follow.” — Himanshu Bhatia
- “Don’t waste a single second. Just move forward as fast as you can, and go for it.” — Rebecca Woodcock
WATCH: 10 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
Inspirational Quotes For Men (cont.)
- “I am endlessly fascinated that playing football is considered a training ground for leadership, but raising children isn’t.” — Former White House Press Secretary Dee Dee Myers
- “Good leaders organize and align people around what the team needs to do. Great leaders motivate and inspire people with why they’re doing it. That’s purpose. And that’s the key to achieving something truly transformational.” — Marillyn Hewson
- “I just love bossy women. I could be around them all day. To me, bossy is not a pejorative term at all. It means somebody’s passionate and engaged and ambitious and doesn’t mind leading.” — Amy Poehler
“You manage things; you lead people.” — Grace Murray Hopper
- “Ninety percent of leadership is the ability to communicate something people want.” –- U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein
- “Presenting leadership as a list of carefully defined qualities (like strategic, analytical and performance-oriented) no longer holds. Instead, true leadership stems from individuality that is honestly and sometimes imperfectly expressed… Leaders should strive for authenticity over perfection.” — Sheryl Sandberg
- “Professional intellectuals are the voice of a culture and are, therefore, its leaders, its integrators and its bodyguards.” — Ayn Rand
- “True leaders understand that leadership is not about them but about those they serve. It is not about exalting themselves but about lifting others up.” — Sheri L. Dew
Inspirational Quotes For Men About Getting Started
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” — Mark Twain
“I think there are huge lessons there, for young people who are getting started in life, as well as other people. And that is, to take responsibility for your own life. Only you are responsible for the course you take from there.” — Story Musgrave
“I’ve got so many mountains to climb and goals to conquer. I’ve got so many scars I want to leave on the planet. I just feel like I’m not there yet. I feel like I am just getting started.” — Nikki Sixx
“Don’t let perfectionism become an excuse for never getting started.” — Marilu Henner
“It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.” — William James
“Even though the future seems far away, it is actually beginning right now.” — Mattie Stepanek
“There’s a plaque on our wall that says we’ve sold over 65 million albums, and I don’t feel I’ve accomplished anything. I feel like I’m just getting started.” — Eddie Van Halen
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney
“If you have a dream, you can spend a lifetime studying, planning, and getting ready for it. What you should be doing is getting started.” — Drew Houston
A quick note about the images: You’ll notice all of the images the name Man of Attack. It was a website I launched a few years ago, dedicated to helping make men more well-rounded. I wanted to create one of the best men’s websites, a place for guys to find ideas on how to do just about anything.
Ultimately, life got in the way and I was forced to choose other projects. The website will always hold a special place in my heart.
Perhaps I’ll bring it back again someday in a different form.
Only time will tell.
MORE GREAT QUOTES TO READ NOW
- Best Quotes About Regrets
- Quotes About Being A Man To Live By
- Motivational Quotes For Entrepreneurs
- Shark Tank Quotes That Will Inspire Anyone
- Inspirational Sports Quotes That Will Motivate Anyone
- Best Life Quotes From Kid TV Shows
- Gym Quotes That’ll Remind You Why You Exercise
- Best Quotes About Self Confidence
- Quotes To Remember About Following Your Dreams
- Quotes For Dads: Memorable Lines Every Father Should Share With His Kids
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites Every Mom & Dad Should Read
- Where To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R’ Us Is Gone
- 33 Great Riddles For Kids With Answers
- 25+ Walt Disney World Vacation Tips & Advice From Magic Kingdom Experts
- 100+ Great Gifts For Dad You Never Thought To Buy
Did you love this article? Subscribe via EMAIL and never miss another one again!