Every holiday season, there’s always that one toy that is a must-have for every kid.
Parents will wait in lines for hours, pay insane amounts of money or even punch another human in the face just so junior isn’t disappointed come Christmas morning.
“No problem, mom and dad, you only RUINED MY LIFE by not being more aggressive on Black Friday!”
This fun infographic of the most popular and hard to find toys of the last few decades brought back more than a few memories. I actually showed it to my parents and they immediately started shaking from past trauma and punches to the face at Target.
All these years later and Teddy Ruxpin is still a curse word around my parents.
One of my favorites from the list is a toy that didn’t exist until a certain movie made it a must-have toy.
“The Talkboy portable audio cassette player and recorder toy were originally conceived and used as a prop for the 1992 film Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. After the success of the film, young fans demanded a real-life version of the Talkboy. Released by Hasbro, the Talkboy became so popular during the holiday season that it was forced to pull the product’s ads due to short supply.”
Most Hard To Find Christmas Toys Of The Last 30 Years
MORE AWESOME TOY STUFF
- Check Out The Guinness World Record Holder For “World’s Largest Super Soaker”
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites & Blogs Every Mom And Dad Should Read
- Amazing! 75 Best Life Quotes To Share With Your Kids
- Best Men’s Websites Every Dad Should Read
- Best Websites To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R’ Us Is Gone
- Dad Websites Every Man Should Read At Least Once A Week
- Single Parent Resources: The Best Websites For Solo Mothers & Fathers
JUST FOR PARENTS