Every morning, I listen to a motivational video. Anyone from Tony Robbins to Mel Robbins (no relation) and inspirational speakers from previous generations like Jim Rohn, Les Brown and contemporaries like Gary Vaynerchuk and Tom Bilyeu.
While each delivers their message in a slightly different way, they all hammer home the same fundamental beliefs.
- Work hard
- Ignore critics
- Be your best self
- Just do SOMETHING
And above all else, never stop learning and evolving.
When’s the last time you took a self-improvement class? How many times have you considered changing jobs but thought “I’m not qualified for that”? Are you going to keep wishing you knew a second language or put in the work to learn a second language?
Adults going back to school is never a bad idea. But you don’t have to spend a ton of money or any money at all. If you’ve got an Audible membership or Kindle Unlimited, many of the books written by the people I mentioned earlier are free.
If you’re considering going back to school, here are some handy resources to get started and point you in the right direction.
And remember – there will NEVER be a perfect time. Stop waiting for it.
Resources For Adults Going Back To School
- Amazon Courses: Shop for digital courses and learn anything from knitting to chemistry. Start a hobby, improve your professional skills, and get what you need for class. Learn anything, anywhere, anytime.
- How U: HOW Design University (HOW U) is a collection of online design courses, workshops, and certificates that let you learn alongside some of HOW’s best-known presenters and the most influential designers in the industry.
- ExpertRating.com: ExpertRating is a leading name in the sphere of e-learning and pre-employment testing solutions, ExpertRating has a database of online courses and tests that span a vast spectrum of conventional and emerging domains of learning and work.
- GuideToOnlineSchools.com: This website offers online degrees in over 131 popular subjects that cover 29,157 unique programs from online schools. They are available at the associate, associate, bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and certificate levels.
- TedX: TEDx brings the spirit of TED’s mission of ideas worth spreading to local communities around the globe. TEDx events are organized by curious individuals who seek to discover ideas and spark conversations in their community.
View this post on Instagram
Remember all that shit we made you buy before school started? Yeah that was just a test. Love, schools. — #dad #dads #dadlife #dadsofinstagram #dadstuff #funny #kids #lifewithkids #parenting101 #truth #parenting #parentingtips #parentinglife#parentingdoneright #fatherhood #notes #messagewithabottle #parentinghumor #school #backtoschool
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites & Blogs Every Mom And Dad Should Read
- Amazing! 75 Best Life Quotes To Share With Your Kids
- Best Men’s Websites Every Dad Should Read
- Best Websites To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R’ Us Is Gone
- Dad Websites Every Man Should Read At Least Once A Week
- Single Parent Resources: The Best Websites For Solo Mothers & Fathers
JUST FOR PARENTS