Earlier this week, I posted the story of Australian politician Andrew Leigh and the most honest family Christmas card ever. The response to the post was overwhelming and as was the call for more funny family Christmas cards. I received countless emails and submissions.
I learned I’ve got some hilarious fans of the website who don’t take their holiday cards seriously AT ALL.
Here were some of my favorite funny family Christmas cards that are not only hilarious but absolutely honest. Life isn’t always picture perfect, as these Christmas cards prove.
One child was excited by the background choice and one was obviously not….
When it came to choosing the funny family Christmas card, it was easy to pick a winner
Trick me once, shame on you. Trick me four times, you’ll finally get a decent photo
Once he scaled the wall and made it out to the courtyard, his escape from Alcatraz would be complete
“But I don’t want to all wear the same color! I’ve got an image!”
Mom wanted to make a funny family Christmas card with dad’s reaction to the news but it’s not nice to take photos after a person faints
Why does the baby look so chill in that position?
A Christmas miracle!
“Wait, we’re related??!?!”
“You said we were going to Chuck E. Cheese!”
The family that rocks together….
Now THIS would be a real silent night…
There’s a new sheriff in town…
It was all just a dream
Anything you can do…
Want to submit a funny family Christmas card to add to this post? Email it to messagewithabottle [@] gmail.com.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites & Blogs Every Mom And Dad Should Read
- This Video Absolutely NAILS Every Mom Freaking Out About Company Coming Over
- Best Men’s Websites Every Dad Should Read
- DIY Halloween Costumes For Kids That Won’t Make Them Hate You In Ten Years
- 6 Beloved Carnival Games And How They’re Ripping Parents The Hell Off
- Single Parent Resources: The Best Websites For Solo Mothers & Fathers
JUST FOR PARENTS