Dwayne Johnson Quotes
Dwayne Johnson, or The Rock to friends and much of the world, is one of the most popular people on the planet.
Many celebrities enjoy a crowd of supporters on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube but Dwayne Johnson dominates Instagram.
So what makes The Rock’s Instagram account so popular?
Here are a couple examples:
Imagine Dwayne Johnson driving around one morning Wakefield, Massachusetts filming a movie.
Distracted by the music playing in the car, he fails to see a parked truck and BOOM! He sideswipes it accidentally. Instead of hightailing it out of sight, The Rock returned to pay for the damages to Audie Bridges’ truck.
And let’s not forget The Rock’s Mother’s Day Instagram post. It was enough to bring tears to anyone’s eyes.
Dwayne Johnson often says in his Instagram posts that he tries to be as inspirational as possible and often finds motivation and purpose in countless everyday situations. Plus it’s easy for him to be upbeat, things are going pretty damn well.
In a recent Esquire interview, The Rock explained how being true to himself, even in the days when his career and life wasn’t really going as planned, was the best thing he could have done.
There were a lot of changes—the people around me at that time felt like it was the best thing to do, but by the way, I bought into it. I embraced it. Well, like anything, when you start being someone else, not being yourself, you may get lucky and it may work for a little while, but it’s gonna come back and bite you in the ass eventually.
If you don’t follow The Rock on Instagram, you should, because there isn’t a day that goes by that he doesn’t post an inspiring quote, photo or caption that doesn’t make a man or woman want to deliver a Rock Bottom to the world.
Here are our favorite Dwayne Johnson quotes from The Rock’s Instagram account.
Dwayne Johnson Quotes That Are Inspirational As Hell
- “Don’t be afraid to be ambitious about your goals. Hard work never stops. Neither should your dreams.”
- “Grind Hard, Shine Hard.”
- “The first step to achieving your goal, is to take a moment to respect your goal. Know what it means to you to achieve it.”
- “With drive and a bit of talent, you can move mountains.”
- “If something stands between you and your success – move it. Never be denied.”
- “Attitude and enthusiasm play a big part in my life. I get excited about the things that inspire me. I also believe in laughing and having a good time.”
- “I’ve always seen first responders as unsung heroes and very special people because, when everyone else is running away from danger, they run into it.”
- “Check your ego at the door. The ego can be the great success inhibitor. It can kill opportunities, and it can kill success.”
- “I’ve learned never to say never.”
- “I’ve never gone wrong trusting my gut.”
MORE DWAYNE JOHNSON QUOTES
- “Wake up determined. Go to bed satisfied.”
- “When you walk up to opportunities door, don’t knock on it. Kick that bitch in, smile and introduce yourself.”
- “Success isn’t an overnight thing. It’s when every day you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.”
- “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent and hard work gains success. Greatness will come.”
- “Good things may come to those who wait but only the things leftover by those who hustle.”
- I’m always asked, ‘What’s the secret to success?’ But there are no secrets. Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.
“You don’t sign up for a divorce when you get married. It’s very painful. But it’s taught me a great deal about myself.”
- “Let your actions do your talking for you.”
- “Just bring it!”
- “Training for me is a metaphor for life, period. The dedication, the determination, the desire, the work ethic, the great successes and the great failures – I take that into life.”
Dwayne Johnson Quotes On Parenting
View this post on Instagram
Such a great time with our ohana & friends at the famed Georgia Aquarium. The second largest aquarium in the world and the only institution outside of Asia that houses Whale Sharks. More than 100,000 animals and sea creatures here that I’m in constant awe of. Specifically, this Whale Shark that I’m contemplating jumping in the tank and jumping on its back. They call me the brown 💪🏾🦈 AquaMan. Thank you to President & COO, Joseph Handy & the entire Georgia Aquarium staff for being so gracious, kind & informative to my family and our friends. We had a blast! #GeorgiaAquarium #OhanaDay @hhgarcia41 📸
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Best Parenting Websites Every Mom & Dad Should Read
- Where To Buy Kids Toys Now That Toys R’ Us Is Gone
- 33 Great Riddles For Kids With Answers
- 25+ Walt Disney World Vacation Tips & Advice From Magic Kingdom Experts
- 100+ Great Gifts For Dad You Never Thought To Buy
Did you love this article? Subscribe via EMAIL and never miss another one again!